Diversitak, Inc. is committed to meeting and exceeding customer requirements, concepts, and enhancing customer satisfaction through continual improvement of its products, technical services, assurance of product conformity, and compliance with regulatory requirements of the IATF 16949:2021 Quality Management System.
1) Zero customer complaints
2) Zero customer returns
3) 100% customer satisfaction
4) Zero late shipments to customer schedules
5) Zero nonconformity
6) Zero equipment downtime
7) 100% supplier delivery
IATF 16949:2021 Quality Management System
Within the framework of our environmental management system (EMS) we commit to continually:
• Provide as far as practical a safe, healthful, and secure workplace.
• Identify materials, processes, products and waste that cause or
may cause pollution and implement measures to avoid, reduce or
control pollution where technically and economically viable.
• Comply and remain current with applicable EHS laws, regulations,
codes of practice, and other requirements to which the companies
• Be good neighbors in our local community and global environment
by having low environmental impact.
• Improve EMS to ensure that it is appropriate and effective for
helping us to achieve our environmental goals. We will look for
opportunities to move beyond compliance and use our overall
management system to improve profitability and efficiency.
• Use this policy to provide a framework for setting and reviewing
EHSS objectives and targets.
• Use this policy to promote commitment and openness with
management and all stakeholders.
The EMS Policy will be communicated to all staff by means of the E.A.R.T.H acronym:
Environmental Preservation through the Prevention of Pollution
Awareness of environmental impacts at all levels of our organization
Requirement to comply with all relevant rules, standards and
Training employees on their role in our EHSS Management System
Honest and Spirited Drive for continual Improvement
ISO 14001 Environmental Management System