Diversitak, Inc. is committed to meeting and exceeding customer requirements, concepts, and enhancing customer satisfaction through continual improvement of its products, technical services, assurance of product conformity, and compliance with regulatory requirements of the IATF 16949:2016 Quality Management System.
1) Zero customer complaints
2) Zero customer returns
3) 100% customer satisfaction
4) Zero late shipments to customer schedules
5) Zero nonconformity
6) Zero equipment downtime
7) 100% supplier delivery
IATF 16949:2016 Quality Management System
Within the framework of our environmental management system (EMS) we commit to continually:
• Provide as far as practical a safe, healthful, and secure workplace.
• Identify materials, processes, products and waste that cause or may cause
pollution and implement measures to avoid, reduce or control pollution
where technically and economically viable.
• Comply and remain current with applicable EHS laws, regulations, codes of
practice, and other requirements to which the companies subscribe.
• Be good neighbors in our local community and global environment by having
low environmental impact.
• Improve EMS to ensure that it is appropriate and effective for helping us to
achieve our environmental goals. We will look for opportunities to move
beyond compliance and use our overall management system to improve
profitability and efficiency.
• Use this policy to provide a framework for setting and reviewing EHSS
objectives and targets.
• Use this policy to promote commitment and openness with management and
The EMS Policy will be communicated to all staff by means of the E.A.R.T.H acronym:
Environmental Preservation through the Prevention of Pollution
Awareness of environmental impacts at all levels of our organization
Requirement to comply with all relevant rules, standards and regulations
Training employees on their role in our EHSS Management System
Honest and Spirited Drive for continual Improvement
ISO 14001 Environmental Management System